April 23: Bricks & Ivy Ball
Join Cubs players, coaches, alums, owners and management for a dinner on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 for the Party of the Century. Guests will enjoy cocktails, a premium silent and live auction and entertainment. Read more…
April 23: Wrigley Field Turns 100!
We’re going to party like it’s 1914! Read more…
April 26: Northwestern University Women’s Lacrosse at Wrigley Field
Northwestern University Women’s Lacrosse team will face Southern California at Wrigley Field Saturday, April 26, at 7 p.m. Read more…
April 30: Cubs Charities Diamond Project information session
For non-profit, neighborhood-based organizations, and schools in the Chicago area, an informational session will be held at Wrigley Field Wednesday, April 30 at 10:00 a.m. in the Budweiser Bleacher Suite. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to attend. Read more…
July 18: Billy Joel concert
“What else do I have to say?” Read more…
July 19: Blake Shelton concert
A new voice for the Chicago Cubs? Read more…
Neighborhood Protection Plan
Last year, the team kept its commitment and invested more than $750,000 to reduce traffic congestion in the area, communicate to residents about events and activities in the neighborhood and keep the community clean and safe. A comprehensive report detailing the Cubs neighborhood protection efforts is available at www.cubs.com.
In 2014, the Cubs will continue previous neighborhood protection activities and have agreed to undertake new benefits to the community including:
- Operating a free bicycle parking check service to safely store bicycles while riders enjoy Cubs baseball. More than 4,500 bicyclists took advantage of the free service in 2013, further reducing traffic and air pollution in the area.
- Allow residents of the immediate neighborhood to park in Cubs-owned Green and Blue lots (located just west of Seminary Avenue, between Waveland and north Grace,) during non-game days;
- New stoplights at Clark and School, Roscoe and Waveland;
- Provide ten personnel to work with Chicago Police and patrol community within one-mile of Wrigley Field for two hours after the completion of weekday baseball games and events and three hours after weekend games and events; and
- $3.75 million in donations for community infrastructure and amenities, including street
New Free Remote Lot
The Cubs are operating a free remote parking lot at 3900 N. Rockwell Street with a no-cost shuttle service to and from the remote lot and Wrigley Field.
Cubs remote parking previously charged a fee. The fee has been waived in order to promote more wide-spread use of the remote lot and reduce congestion in the neighborhood.