Information Collected by Wrigleyville Nation
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective. We collect the following types of information from our Wrigleyville Nation users:
1. Information You Provide to Us: We may store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of some aspects of the website.
2. Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Wrigleyville Nation and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, Wrigleyville Nation cookie information, and the page you requested. Wrigleyville Nation uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends, and administer the website.
Wrigleyville Nation will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the “Sharing Your Information” section below. Wrigleyville Nation, however, may send out e-mails with Wrigleyville Nation-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Wrigleyville Nation cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
Wrigleyville Nation’s advertising partners may place a cookie on your browser that makes it possible to collect anonymous non-personally identifiable information that advertisement delivery systems use to present more relevant advertisements.
Sharing Your Information
Wrigleyville Nation will neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We will share your personal information only as described below.
Wrigleyville Nation Personnel: Wrigleyville Nation personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of Wrigleyville Nation business.
Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Wrigleyville Nation, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
Syndication: Wrigleyville Nation allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the Wrigleyville Nation website.
Third Party Links: In the event that you provide personal information to any third party via Wrigleyville Nation, you understand that Wrigleyville Nation is not responsible for such third parties’ use or misuse of your personal information. You should review the privacy and information sharing practices of such third parties. Additionally, Wrigleyville Nation may offer links to or from web sites it controls as well as to sites operated by third parties. We offer links to third party sites so that you can conveniently visit our vendors and advertisers or locate other content likely to be of interest. We are not responsible for the content, practices or policies of sites operated by third parties and urge you to inquire about them before providing any personally-identifiable information.
With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children. You must be 13 years and older to register on Wrigleyville Nation. As a result, Wrigleyville Nation does not intentionally or specifically collect information about children and we do not target our services to children under the age of 13. If we learn that Wrigleyville Nation has collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 13 and 18 ask and receive their parents’ permission before using Wrigleyville Nation or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
Users from outside the United States.
Conditions of Use
You agree, through your use of this service, that you are not offended by adult language.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you over 13 years old and have parental consent to use this service if you are under 18 years old.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will be respectful, as appropriate, of other users and the administrators of this site, and that you will follow the law. Specifically, you agree that you will not use this service for purposes not reasonably intended by Wrigleyville Nation, including, but not limited to:
- abusing, harassing, threatening, impersonating, or intimidating other Wrigleyville Nation users;
- posting or transmitting any content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, or content that contains homophobia, racial/ethnic slurs or insults, or religious intolerance;
- any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
- posting or transmitting any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Wrigleyville Nation user;
- creating or submitting unwanted email (i.e., spam) to any other Wrigleyville Nation users or any URL;
- violating any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access Wrigleyville Nation for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activities conducted on the site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the site;
- an attempt to impersonate another user or person;
- selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
- engaging in behavior that is not in the interest of facilitating enjoyable, productive. You are free to disagree (even vehemently) with what we have to say, but we ask that you do so in a respectful manner. Comments will not be deleted for disagreeing with us. Disagreements are fine and encouraged. They may be removed for the above reasons or if the comment is hurtful, spiteful, libelous, slanderous or fails to contribute to the ongoing conversation on the Site.
You agree, through your use of this service, not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this site. You may post a small portion of copyrighted material if you attribute authorship, and source it with a link.
You agree, through your use of this service, not to post directly any sexually explicit material including pictures/videos/etc.
You agree, through your use of this service, that the administrator and/or any moderators will determine, in their best discretion, whether your participation in the site violates any of the above, and whether corrective action is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you understand that Wrigleyville Nation does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of content posted on this site. Wrigleyville Nation hereby disclaims all warranties in connection with the content posted on this site.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you understand that Wrigleyville Nation is not responsible for any messages posted by you or other users (e.g., blog comments and message board posts/replies). Wrigleyville Nation does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any such message, and is not responsible for the contents of any such message. Such messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this site. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You may not frame, capture, harvest, or collect any part of the Site or Content without Wrigleyville Nation’s advance written consent. Wrigleyville Nation may make changes to the Content, this Site, or the products or services made available in connection with this Site at any time, with or without notice, and makes no commitment to update any of these items. Despite our best efforts to provide accurate information in the Content, errors may occur. Before acting on any information appearing on the Site, you should verify its accuracy. Please feel free to contact Wrigleyville Nation (Wrigleyvillenation@gmail.com) regarding errors.
Wrigleyville Nation is a website created solely for entertainment and informational purposes. It is not affiliated with the Chicago Cubs or Major League Baseball in any way. The opinions on Wrigleyville Nation are not endorsed by the Chicago Cubs or Major League Baseball and do not represent their views.
Every attempt has been made to ensure that the information contained on this web site is correct and accurate. Wrigleyville Nation is not responsible for any data entry or typographical errors on this web site.
All photos gathered are believed to be public domain. If you hold a copyright to a specific photo please contact us and it will be removed promptly.